PRO PERFORMANCE HOLIDAY CRICKET CAMPS
Run annually during the April, July, October, December and January School holiday periods. Our School Holiday Cricket Camps cater for players aged from 8 – 16 and offer intensive individual and first class group coaching sessions across all facets of the game. Our camps include additional T20 Smash Cup cricket games to enhance each players enjoyment and skill development in match situations.
Our School Holiday Cricket Camps are run annually during the April, July, October, December and January School holiday periods. Catering for ages from 6 – 16 we offer intensive individual and group skill development for all ages and stages across all facets of the game. With an excellent coach to player ratio and incorporating current and former first class cricketers it’s a perfect environment for the kids to get up close and personal with the Pro’s while having heaps of fun, making new friends and taking their game to a new level.
Pro Performer Camp Features:
3 days of intensive high quality cricket coaching, T20 matches and skill development with specialist coaches in batting, bowling, fielding and wicketkeeping.
Players will have the opportunity to meet, train with and learn from current and former International and first class cricketers including in the past:
- Pat Cummins: Australian Test, One day and 20/20 International
- Nic Maddinson: Australian Test, 20/20 International
- Jono Dean: Adelaide Strikers Big Bash member
- Daniel Christian: Australian One day and 20/20 international
- Trent Copeland: Australian Test, NSW Speed Blitz Blues and Sydney Sixers Fast Bowler
- Geoff Lawson: Australian Cricketing Legend, Former Pakistan Head Coach and Current NSW Speed Blitz Blues Bowling coach
- Stephen O’Keefe: Australian 20/20, Australia A, NSW Speed Blitz Blues and Sydney Sixer All Rounder
- Scott Henry: NSW Speed Blitz Blues Opening Batsman
- Ben Rohrer: Australian 20/20, NSW Speed Blitz Blues and Melbourne Renegades batsman
- David Dawson: NSW Speed Blitz Blues Batsman
- Tim Lang: NSW 20/20 and former South Australian First Class Fast bowler
- Murray Creed: South African First Class All rounder and one of Sydney’s best Coaches
- Beau Casson: Australian Test , W.A and NSW “chinaman” spinner
Additional Features Include
- T20 Smash Cup formatted T20 Games to allow players to test their skills and enhance their development in match situations
- Pro Video Analysis will be provided and access to the latest and best in interactive online coaching platforms Centrewicket.com
- Sessions include first class batting coaching, bowling, wk and fielding drills focusing on the specific technical, tactical, psychological and physical skill development requirements in each discipline.
- Additionally players will be exposed to a variety of games and drills designed to improve ones confidence, self belief, concentration and positive self image all while having a ball with their friends.
- Bowling Machine will be made available if required.
- Following the camp a pro performance report along with photos and videos will be made available to the player and parents outlining the players areas to focus on with their cricket development.
Without a doubt one of the best run sporting camps my son has been a part of. He learnt so much during the week and we loved the follow up report, videos and photos. Thank you so much to the coaches at Pro Performance – we will be back for sure. CheersSteven P.
Best Camp ever – I learnt so much, had heaps of fun and it was super exciting to meet Australian Test player Pat Cummins on the final day. I’m really looking forward to the next holidays and can’t wait to hit Rico again in our game of cricket sniper and remain undefeated in fielding tennis!!Ethan M.